When all things fail, look to Charity as a means to deal with it.
– when relationships get strained.
– when things go awry.
– when schedules get out of sync.
– when people and results turn out way less than what we’d hoped.
– when commotions, arguments, and discord come in between.
– when things break, come loose, cut us off, or perform lacklusterly.
Try responding with Charity (God’s love)…because Charity never fails. It’s God’s multitool for dealing with life’s many failures:
– Respond with kindness, patience, and with longsuffering.
– Be slow to anger. Don’t get annoyed so easily.
– Rejoice in whatever good happened or was done.
– Embrace lovingly, forgivingly, unconditionally, completely.
Remember, all things must fail…
…but Charity never fails.
You can count on it!
– suffereth long,
– and is kind,
– and envieth not,
– and is not puffed up,
– seeketh not her own,
– is not easily provoked,
– thinketh no evil,
– and rejoiceth not in iniquity
– but rejoiceth in the truth,
– beareth all things,
– believeth all things,
– hopeth all things,
– endureth all things.
Wherefore, my beloved brethren, if ye have not charity, ye are nothing, for charity never faileth. Wherefore, cleave unto charity, which is the greatest of all, for all things must fail.
Charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him.
The LDS Lamplighter